- March 26, 2020
- Real Estate
Thanks to the rise of employment opportunities, urbanization, mass movement of people to Hyderabad city, growing demand of residential and corporate property, Hyderabad real estate real estate market has witnessed a significant boom in the recent years and is set to tough new heights of growth.
Though the prices of the property have been rising, it remains affordable as compared to other metro cities. Buying a dream home often becomes a financial nightmare for people from middle class fraternity, however it’s not the similar scenario when it comes to buying a property in Hyderabad.
Given the rapid growth of Hyderabad real estate market, house for sale advertisements occupies spaces of the large billboards installed in the busy streets of Hyderabad city. Hyderabad continued to grow during the stint of stagnancy for the real estate sector.
According to real estate consultancy firm JLL, investments in Hyderabad surged more than five times to approximately Rs 10,000 crore since the beginning of 2015 till the first half of 2019. The office space attracted about 70 percent of the investment.
The above facts and statistics are convincing enough to start pondering over the investment in Hyderabad real estate. If you are looking for a lucrative investment option (especially in real estate), then Hyderabad would be the best city to choose. Here are 5 reasons why you should invest in Hyderabad real estate:
- The industry-friendly policies have put Hyderabad in the map of top cities in India, while attracting significant global investments. Driven by the growing number of IT/ITes and manufacturing companies, the city is close to overtaking Bengaluru in terms of per capita income, population growth and obviously real estate developments.
- Post the formation of new state Telangana in 2014, Hyderabad has witnessed political stability and business-friendly policies. These crucial factors along with the lower prices of property made the city an attractive investment destination. Most of the MNCs have made their ways towards setting up office in the city, while the residential demand also started growing. Hyderabad today is considered as an affordable destination when it comes investing in tier I cities.
- With the large number of reputed educational institutions, malls, medical facilities and healthcare centres, Hyderabad boasts of having one of the best social infrastructure facilities. The city has no dearth of entertainment, adventurous, greenery and amusement options. To name a few of the famous places are Ramoji Film City, Snow World, Wonderla, Hussain Sagar, Botanical garden, Pala Pitta Cycling park and various resorts surrounded by greenery. While the city is known as an educational hub with the presence of significant number of premium and reputed educational institutions such as ISB, JNTU, IIIT Hyderabad, Osmania University, IIT Hyderabad and more.
- Hyderabad is set to script new chapters in terms of infrastructural development. Outer Ring Road, Metro Rail, Underpass and Flyover are some of the major infrastructure projects that re driving the city’s growth.
- Hyderabad is ranked as the best city to live in India for the fifth year in a row, according to the Mercer’s Quality of Living rankings 2019. The city has left behind cities like Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru in keeping up the consistent quality of living. Factors like good infrastructure, road, power, traffic, metro, safety, reputed educational institutions, major IT companies, IT talent pool and ease of doing business comprehensively position Hyderabad as the best city to live in.
A long way to go
Hyderabad has come a long way from being the city of Nizams and Pearl to a major tech hub to a most sought-after residential destinations in the country. The city is claimed to be one of the largest exporters of IT talent pool. Initiatives such as T-iPass, TIdea, single-window clearance system, T-Hub fuels the growth of urban and industrial development in the state.
With the rising number of housing sales, decline in the unsold inventory stock and upsurge in the new supply of housing units in various micro markets, Hyderabad has demonstrated a significant growth in the residential real estate. The growth can be attributed to the increasing number of employment opportunities, rising disposal income and improved road connectivity. Hyderabad will continue to experience the residential real estate growth in the years to come placing the city at the centerstage in terms of real estate investment.